Monday, April 30, 2012

Pop-up Shop


This Saturday, May 5, I'll be setting up a pop-up shop at the Prospect Park Craft Fair. I'll have many of my handmade ceramic sculptures, porcelain bangles, and honey bears!

I'm so happy to be sharing the space with my good friend and amazing artist, Camille Abbe, who will be selling her gorgeous ceramic tableware. For many years Camille and I worked out of the the same studio, she now lives in Boston, so I'm really looking forward to spending the day with her and all her beautiful ceramic pieces.

We'll be under the wine-colored pop-up! If you are in nyc, please come say hi at this pretty day in the park! :)

The Prospect Park Craft Fair supports PS 154, the local school. There will be about 50 local artists featuring all handmade art and crafts.

Directions: Bartel Pritchard Square. Take the F/G trains to 15th Street Prospect Park West and come to the southwest park entrance. http://bit.ly/IAAlTL



No comments: